Carnival mask made of papier mache and decorated with Imagine inks and mediums, rhinestones and ribbons. Wear it as a part of a costume for a carnival and mardi gras festivities or decorate a corner of your house.
- All Purpose Ink – white
- StazOn – Royal purple
- VersaMark inkpad Original
- Fireworks! Spray – Lilac Poesies, Lulu lavander
- Creative Medium – Iridescent blue.
- irRESISTible – Sweet plum
- Jumbo Daubers
- On Point Glue
- Imagine embossing powder – Vintage plum
- Palette Knives
- Papier mache mask
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Round Resin Rhinestones – 20g 2-6mm Crystal #R18
- Buddly Crafts Sequins String – 5m Hologram – Cerise
- Paint brush
Paint the mask with the All Purpose Ink white.
Using the GooseBumps dauber cover parts of the mask.
Spray the mask with the Fireworks! sprays Lilac Poesies and Lulu levander
Apply creative Medium Silver with a palette knive on parts of the mask using the stencil.
Lightly press the VersaMark inkpad on the side of the mask, cover with the Imagine embossing powder and set with a heat gun.
Create shades with the Jumbo dauber and the StazOn royal purple ink. Draw lines on the top of the eyes with the Fantastix applicator.
Fully cover the mask with a layer of creative Medium Iridescent blue.
Using the irRESISTible Pico embellisher decorate further the mask.
Add rhinestones and sequins with the help of the On Point Glue.